If you are a graduate of a technology or cyber army unit, you have a place with us.
Send us your resume and we’ll find an interest and rewarding job for you.
Operation and integration of SIEM systems – ongoing handling, event management, rule writing, investigation, report generation, information security malfunctions analysis.
Interfaces with different roles in the organization.
- At least one-year experience as information security analysis or controller.
- Experience with monitoring and control systems, preferably SIEM/SOC.
- Hands-on experience – mandatory.
- Experience with and knowledge of REGEX – preferred.
- Knowledge of operating systems, networks and communications.
- Out-of-the-box thinker, willing to grow.
- Ability to work independently.
- Military experience – advantage.
Administrate and support Guardium application for a critical business such as the banking, telecom and goverment industry. Manage policies and troubleshoot issues related to Guardium functionalities, which might involve performing in depth analysis of system generated messages and logs. Improve and tune Guardium performance and detection capabilities, by using modern automation techniques, to reduce errors and improve delivery and availability.
- Experience in IT Security or Linux/Windows/Application Support.
- Demonstrated experience of contributing to IT Security projects.
- Engage with product support team for troubleshooting and gathering client feedback.
- Keeps up to date on advancements with respect to the trends and events in the information security industry ays.
- Should have minimum 1-2 yrs of experience in IBM Guardium.