One of the main challenges that many organizations face today is not which products to buy, but how to implement security products they have already purchased and how to optimally use them. Pelican-Tech experts are here to specifically address these issues.
As trusted partners of our customers, we have been asked to provide additional services that require special expertise and knowledge. These services are included in any project or solution Pelican-Tech provides.
CISO as a Service
- Risk Assessments (Mapping business processes and identifying risks).
- Risk management.
- Compliance auditing – information security governance Security policies.
- Operation procedures.
- Effective change control & Compliance with regulations.
- Implementation of industry standards such as: GDPR, SOX, ISO27001, PCI-DSS.
- Cloud security assessments.
- Assessment of possible security threats and breaches.
- Technological review.
- Security design and architecture.
- End-to-end project management.
- Tasks implementation as defined in strategic & business plans.
Incident Response Management (IR)
- Staff / team training and practicing responses.
- Awareness Intrusion investigation Forensic auditing.
- Quantification and root cause analysis.
Vulnerability Assessments and Penetration Testing
- Internal tests performance.
- Penetration and vulnerability Testing.
Pelican-Tech system Health Check
- Health check Services provide a technical assessment of your computing environment and are designed to identify the security, performance, configuration, and availability problems of your system before they might affect your critical operations.
- An analysis report and recommendations based on Pelican-Tech system management practices are provided immediately after the health check.
- An advisory consultation to review the findings and recommendations is available when you purchase System Health check Remote Services.